Sioux Falls Golf Needs to Hire up to 75 people for their three locations for the 2020 Season.
Come Prepared to meet and speak with the Department Supervisors in the operational areas that you are most interested in working.
We have openings for the following departmental positions:
Golf Shop Cashier
Golf Shop Attendant
Inside Food and Beverage
Beverage Cart Workers
Golf Cart and Outside Services
Golf Course Maintenance
Have Questions or need more information? Call us at 605-367-6076
At Elmwood, Kuehn Park and Prairie Green we are always looking to add great people to our teams. If you are interested in working in Golf Operations, Food & Beverage or Course Maintenance, please complete the application below and drop off at Prairie Green Golf Course in-person.
We are Hiring for the 2020 Season!
We are looking for dependable hard-working, fun-loving people to give our golfers, membership and event guests the experience that they deserve!
If you would like to lend us your smile and extraordinary service skills, please feel free to pick up an application and speak with our F&B Director or Golf Course Superintendent.
If you have hospitality experience as a bartender, waitstaff, kitchen staff, beverage cart and POS systems, then we would love to speak with you!
Call 605-367-6076 and ask to speak with Andrew for more details on F&B or to arrange an appointment.
Do You Love the outdoors, and love to golf? If you want to be a part of a dedicated and hardworking team that takes pride in their work, then this is just the right place for you!
Golf Course Maintenance Equipment Technician
- Mechanics experience preferred, but will train the right candidate
- Knowledge of small engine repair, hydraulic systems and diesel engine repair
- Experience in golf course maintenance and repair, but not required
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely
- Ability to inspect equipment and related components
- Must be highly motivated, goal driven and a self-starter
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and written instructions
Listed Wage is DOE ($15.00 - $18.00 per hour together with benefits and golf privileges)
Email Norm Parsons, Regional Golf Course Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 605-376-2615
Maintenance Position Job Description
Under supervision, this position works on the golf course in a diverse range of activities, involved in golf course maintenance and construction, performing semi-skilled grounds construction and maintenance work as required:
- Operates powered equipment in mowing golf course putting greens, aprons, tees and rough
- Operates edgers and trimmers
- Grades and prepares a soil plant bed, lays sod, plants, vegetative material, and pulls weeds in bed
- Changes cups and tee markers
- Maintains ball washers, water hazards and bunkers
- Operates light equipment in hauling materials and removing debris
Listed Wages are DOE ($9.00 - $12.00 per hour together with golf privileges)
Email Norm Parsons, Regional Golf Course Superintendent at email@example.com or call at 605-376-2615 for details and appointments on Golf Course Maintenance Positions